Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TOKYOMADE on Facebook (it had to be done!)

[I know, I know sushi zume is looking like a big TM ad right now but I am just mixing all my loves into one big pot at the mo given that it is officially party season and a girl has to spread herself around anyway she can - 'tis the season to get silly!]

Check out our Japanese Street Style group on Facebook where you can discuss your favorite styles from the streets of Tokyo OR click on the TM Facebook logo below to make your way to the new, official TOKYOMADE facebook page, become a fan and be the first to receive giveaway updates and Tokyo fashion reports.

tokyomade-facebooklogo.jpg

P.S. I am a complete Facebook addict at the moment (can you relate?) I have also created a group called I cut my own hair! so if you are a self-styler be sure to upload your funky hair pics. Let's create the greatest, grooviest hall of hair fame on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...