Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Spin Spin Sugar

When I woke up this morning the sun was shining brightly through the rice paper and onto the tatami warming up the room making for the perfect stretch and groan session. Remembering how many mojitos I drank last night I contemplated staying snuggled under our new chocolate brown blanket, it is a big warm teddy bear. The power of the sun was simply too beckoning, I knew today was going to be a big hoop day.

I had been aching all week to get out into a wide open space and whip myself into a fenzy inspired by the outstanding strength of my recent online hoop loves. I had been visualizing many new spins, moves and hand positions.

I truly couldn't believe how stunning our little park was when I strolled over at about midday. I hadn't been during the day for so long that I almost didn't recognize it, the leaves so golden carpeting the ground hiding the dirty, dusty look of summer.

The sun wasn't giving up, which I was thankful for, it's rays dancing perfectly through the leaves. Every so often a gust of wind would sweep in stirring up the golden carpet and causing more leaves to fall from the branches. All I could do is put my hands up in the air and laugh. Today was possibly one of the most stunning days of the year!

We even met some new friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...