Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hooping to the Sounds of the Street

Thank you so much to all of the hot hoopers that had faith in the sun and came out to play in the park yesterday. You make my day, my month, my entire life more joy filled. Just watching you hoop it up with smiles on your faces and rhythm in your bodies is the ultimate hoop high.

Hello to all of the new friends we met yesterday. We are so happy that you stumbled into our lives. A big hug to all of my hoop buddies the circle is expanding thanks to you! Share the hoop love.

I was still filled with energy on the walk back to the station from Yoyogi Park last night, despite having hooped for about 6 hours, so I thought I would give the LED hoop a quick spin before getting onto the jam packed train. We picked a sweet little spot at the top of Omotesando Dori, Harajuku and I spun to the sounds of the passing people and traffic. A true Tokyo hoop up.


In other hoop news...I may have secured one of Tokyo's funkiest studio spaces so Hoop Dance for Beginners, Hoop Work It and Hoop Love classes will begin very soon! I am super excited! Check out HOOPLOVERS for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...