Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life oh Life

There is one thing that I kind of sorted out early on in life. If you are not doing what you love then it is time for a change. A big fan of change, it rocks my core, shakes me up, keeps me alive and at times scares the wits out of me. Sometimes these changes may take a while but eventually they come about, really depends on how clearly I visualize them. Small changes like a drastic hair cut or big changes like moving countries all bring about new and exciting adventures and opportunities for me.

For those of you who do not know, I am about to embark on a very new and life altering adventure. After 8 years in the classroom as a primary school teacher I have decided to give myself a break from the 8-3 (or in Japan 5pm) slog and direct my attention to my own schedule including much love towards TOKYOMADE, HOOPLOVERS and some other worldly adventures (yay we are going to California!). Yes, in other words I quit my full time job and am devoting my energy to my life time loves.
CHAPTER design festa
And if there is ever any doubt in my mind that doing what I love is the right and only path to choose, The Universe pops in every afternoon to clear things up!

The hardest thing for most to understand about manifesting major life changes, deanne, is that it's so easy.

Child's play -
The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...