Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mail Bombs: Celebrity Looks for Less

It's Friday and we have a ton of Mail Bombs to solve:
Let's not delay!
First, T from Tennessee says, "Loving this look on Beyonce.."
"...It's classy…its sexy…its young but still office ready….please tell me more!! "
Aramide found that Beyonce is wearing this $2,065 RM by Rouland Mouret Pigalle Wool Dress...
Get a similar look for much less with these:
1. ASOS V Backless Pencil Dress, $70. 2. Arden B Belted Pencil Dress, $128. 3. Magaschoni Wool Crepe Dress, $220.
Jasmine says, "I was wondering if you can help me find an outfit like Brandy's in the photo...."
"...I'm really loving the look of those jeans."
Aramide and I collabo'd to find the following look:
1.Reyna Tee, $78. 2. Arden B Off the Shoulder Blouse, $39. 3. American Apparel Faux Denim High Waisted Legging, $42. 4. ASOS Indigo Denim Leggings, $46.50.
Ms. Nelson says, "Where can I find this bag..."
"...Solange wore to a recent event?"
Solange is wearing a red trimmed Louis Vuitton, a style debuted on the Fall 2007 Ready to Wear runway:
Get yours at Louis Vuitton Stores (www.louisvuitton.com).
In a Male Mail Bomb, Kayvin from Ohio says, "I love the shirt that Bow Wow is wearing..."
"...He is like mini T.I. these days so credit who you will with the style... Anyway, can you help me find something similar?"
Get a Bow Wow like shirt with these:
1. Morphine Generation Traditional Button Up Military, $184. 2. Triple Five Soul Drill Military Shirt, $50. 3. Apolis Military Woven in Olive, $68.
Now for a few wardrobe queries:
Lauren says, "I am looking for a fashionable medium to large sized tote bag to use for school. As a broke graduate student, my budget is limited, but I would like something fashionable that will work with a lot of different outfits."
If your budget is limited, I'd say go for a nylon or faux leather tote. Try these under $150 options in colors that are neutral or bold enough to go with anything:

1. French Connection City Quilt Bag, $118. 2. Marc by Marc Jacobs So Real Faser Tote, $98. 3. Nine West Patent Leather Large Tote, $150. 4. Melie Bianco Drawstring Bag, $90. 5. BCBG Max Azria Poem Print Canvas Tote, $88.
Lastly, Anissa says, " I'm going to an awards show in Vegas. Here is the dress and the shoes..."
"...I need your help picking accessories!"
Since your outfit is so plain, you have lots of room to add your own sparkle!
I'd say go with a simple necklace that accents your decolletage, then pile on blinged out and silver bangles with a cocktail ring. Finish it all off with a clutch that incorporates the color of your silver shoes:
1. Juicy Couture Sterling Silver Heart, $150. 2. Jumbo Cocktail Rings, $18 for set of 6. 3. Sterling Silver Chevron Necklace, $50. 4. Tri Colored Envelope Clutch, $30. 5. Crislu Cubic Zirconia Bangle, $125. 6. Calanna Clutch, $25.
We still have so many to catch up on, but that does it for today.
Have wonderful weekends! Soak up the sun before fall starts in earnest!
Smootches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...