Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Look + Real Style: Chatelet Les Halles

Hey Fashion Bombers!
So I told you that my 2nd Anniversary would be full of surprises....
What do you think??
I just wanted to add a bit of color, streamline, and give the Fashion Bomb a fresh new face for its 2nd birthday.
Cute, huh?
Anyway, while I was in Paris, I knew I had to capture some Real Style.
I went to Chatelet les Halles...
...a shopping destination where Paris' finest come out to strut their fashionable stuff.
I caught sight of this group of young men, who looked street chic in hats, graphic t's, and sunglasses....
...they protested a bit, but after a while, they complied. And think not looking at the camera is another trend...
But what do you think?
Do Parisians have Real Style?
Smootches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...