Your Ad Here

Monday, October 27, 2008

Real Style: New Jersey

Hey Guys!
So I'll be honest: I've been searching and searching for Real Style in Paris, and I just haven't found it! I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong places or what! You Parisian bombers help me out!
Until then, we've got plenty of Real Style stored up. Today we have Nike from New Jersey!
She says, "I'm a die hard reader and I just love the posts that you have of the beautiful girls who read Fashion Bomb and get featured for their flawless style. Well I think I should be one of them!!! Check me out:"
"Sisi Nike representin Jerzeeeeeeeee!!!!"
Oh, America, how I miss ye.
What do you think of Nike's style?
Bisous!
PS E-mail me your Real Style at thefashionbomb@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...