Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

[lovely_blog_award.jpg]

This is the award given to new blogs and blogging friends that the blogger has just discovered. I got mine from the lovely DeSeRt RoSe at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE. Thanks!

Here are my nominees. (Some of these I haven't discovered SUPER recently, but they're all fairly new to me.)

1. Little Snarky Two Shoes (love the Are You Afraid of the Dark recaps!)
2. RSVP or Die--Point Horror Recapped
3. Underage Reading (Gave you guys another award a while ago, but I love ya both and all the awesome topics you guys mention! Going to your blog is always a lot of fun and I love the interactive aspect.)
4. Unleashing My Inner Geek
5. Laina Has Too Much Spare Time
6. Presenting Lenore

Love y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...