Your Ad Here

Monday, May 4, 2009

Lazy Blogger Syndrome...

Today may be the most disgusting day I've lived through in Oregon. It's been dark and rainy non-stop since early this morning -- not the ideal weather to instill inspiration. I've been laggin' on the blog front, but I hope to get things going again soon. You can read my overview of the Salem Film Festival here, and when the film finally gets a wide release, I will give a full, proper review to Jeffery Goodman's The Last Lullaby. I have Le Cercle Rouge sitting on my desk right now (not to mention a million movies in my Netflix queue), so it's safe to assume that there will be some DVD reviews coming soon (I've also recently watched Rec and Dear Zachary). For the moment, however, I feel lazy and tired. More coming soon...next week I'll have my second review up for Film for the Soul's Counting Down the Zeroes project. Click on that link and read some of those entries...it's good stuff.

I recently watched Raging Bull, and as I was watching it I became more and more convinced that it's the greatest American film I've ever seen. Anyway, in lieu of being a contructive blogger, here ya go:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...