Your Ad Here

Monday, August 17, 2009

And The Lucky Winner Is........

It is 7 a.m here in the USA and I simply couldn't wait for this particular morning to announce the winner of my Contest. Before I do that I have two things to say. First of all, I would like to say Thank You to all who took an interest and put a great effort into answering all 15 questions. I have received numerous e-mails with the answers to my e-mail address, a lot of answers came through blog Comments. I will have many more fantastic prize give aways in the future and I promise I will never ask you to work that hard!:-))) Secondly, I have decided to add a second place prize because I thought it would be only fair to the lucky person who answered absolutely everything, but whose answers came just few minutes later from the answers of the winner. And so ...:

#1.The winner of the Contest and the lucky owner of divine Cavalli Skirt is wonderful and gorgeous Little Rus ! Yey!!!!So very happy that beautiful Cavalli Skirt found its loving, beautiful home. Congratulations, dear Little Rus! :-)))

#2. The second winner is magnificent Zoe Aka Drinkupthefashion. Zoe will receive a pair of beautiful earring courtesy of the House Of Dior. They are absolutely amazing, clip on earrings of Dior Spring Summer 2008 Collection in pink/yellow/lavender candy colored Swarovski crystals.Congratulations dear Zoe! :-)))
I am asking both winners to, please, provide me with your shipping addresses, I think it would be much better if you could e-mail your info to my address at info@anyacaliendo.com . Your information is safe with me, I will not display it or share it with anybody else for any reason. What a great exciting start to a new week. Wishing you all very happy Monday! With much love. Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...