Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The "Divine Award" And 8 Random Things That Inspire Me Today.

I have so much fun creating this copy and paste Award! I decided to name it the "Divine Award". I would like to give it to artistic souls I had a privilege to meet in the land of Blogging.:-))) When I started my Blog I could never imagine how many wonderful discoveries I would make and how many extraordinary people would enter my life. For that I am very thankful. This Award is coming with what you might call being tagged. I would love to ask each recipient to name 5 Guilty Pleasures in their life. We all have them! They live beyond the voice of reason and make our life so much more interesting. And so, The "Divine Award" goes to:
Spoiled Feline
The Little Fashion Treasury
Modediktat
Little Rus
Dustjacket Attic
Duches Of Tea
Couture Carrie
Ruhvana And Flanelli
Zoe Aka Drinkupthe fashion
The Haute-Shopper
Lolita Of Modern Times

My latest obsession is Picasa program, introduced to me my by sweet little Anastasia just few days ago. While I am trying to master my skills in creating collages, I decided to share with you 8 random things that inspire me today:

1. Satin french dress forms in jeweled colors. Almost impossible to find and because of it so much more desirable. At the moment I am working on layout of the interior of my Atelier and this dress forms will make such a great stylish addition!
2. Assouline Publishing books. "Books for people with great taste". I swear, every time I go to the Assouline boutique I am ready to leave every penny I have in exchange for the extraordinary books on Fashion. I recall Little Rus once mentioned in her Blog that from now on she will buy one fashion book a month. Darling, here is the best place in the world to get the most spectacular Fashion books www.assouline.com

3. Statement pieces. Large brooches, necklaces and bracelets simply can not get enough of them!
4.Long gloves for Fall in unexpected bright colors. Orange, for example or rouge, above elbow, of course. So very chic.
5.I repeatedly admitted that I am definitely a Lanvin girl. I absolutely adore this collection dolls by Lanvin. My favorite ones are dolls in blue and in ivory. They bring smile to my face.:-)))
6.Beautiful, unique perfume bottles with rare perfume. They have such an air of mystique around them!
7. Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz loves the pencil crayons he uses to sketch his collections each season — so much so that he has designed a limited edition set. I have also repeatedly admitted the fact that my attempts to draw my designs failed miserably. I draw my Collections in my head. Having all that said, it did not stop me from getting pencil set from Lanvin. I had to have it in hopes that one day my hidden talent of an artist will wake up. For now it is in deep coma!:-)))8. The diva, Russian soprano Anna Netrebko. Once you see her perform, it stays with you forever. Here is the video of extraordinary voice singing "Oh Mio Bambino Carro!" -I chose this piece to accompany my fist Collection "Je Ne Regrette Rien" and I am still in love with it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0diDwHtATw
Wishing everybody wonderful Tuesday.What a great day to make fabulous hats!:-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...