Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My First Award And My First Time Being Tagged :-)))

I have to admit,I was so very thrilled to receive this fabulous Award from Zoe Aka Drinkupthefashion (Thank you Zoe!!!) In addition, I was tagged for the very first time in my Blog life by wonderful Little Russ who I think is absolutely beautiful and amazing to tell you 20 things about me and so here it is:
1. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Lanvin velvet coat in orange. It is so very chic and elegant, not to mention so in my character! I was thrilled when I stumbled upon it in Bergdorf's. It was love from the very first sight.
2. What are your biggest obsessions?
I have several of them: traveling, cinema, fashion (of course!), millinery arts, flying, my pets, books and museums,opera, ballet, rare perfumes, vintage clothes...
3. Who inspires you?
People with vision and passion for what they do in life.
4. Who is your favorite designer and why?
I would have to say for me it is undeniably Lanvin. It seem the designs of this house live beyond fashion, it is Style itself.

5. What is your favorite song ever?
I have so many of them, but, I suppose "At Last" (Etta James) would be on the top of my list.
6. What is your favorite song right now?
"Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall
7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?
Beautiful raspberry Laduree macaroon :-)))
8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
Jeweled collection: Although my absolute favorite color is rich wine red, my discovery with regards to any color is that every color, no matter how unassuming and pale it is - have a certain beauty about it.
9. What are your favorite films?
"Under the Tuscan Sun", "Life Is Beautiful", "Gone With The Wind", "The Couple", "Children Of Arbat", "East-West", "Burnt By The Sun", "Idiot", "The Secret garden".
10. Who is your favorite actor?
Mr Johny Depp !
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Rome! Shopping for a small Villa :-)))
12. What are your 3 favorite smells?
Coffee, smell of fresh peonies and the aroma of "Ce Soir Ou Jamais" ("Tonight Or Never") by Annick Goutal
13. What are your 3 favorite tastes?
Chocolate,coffee, french Chardonnay.
14 What is your most treasured possession?
Tiny precious blue and gold china cup left to me by my Grandmother. The cup is over 100 years old and was made in Imperial Russia in 1901.
15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
Ballerina until the age of 9,I wanted to be a designer until I graduated from the University. I have found my passion after I came to the USA and very happy I am blessed to do what I love the most - making hats.
16. If you were an ice-cream what flavor would you be?
Rich chocolate.
17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
Scarlett Johansen. I am shy around cameras, in fact, I believe cameras do not like me at all! I am a dreamer and an observer, I would fail miserably if I would have to play myself.:-)))
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Long walk with Little Mo ( Here is the picture of my beloved 1 year old Newfoundland puppy! 145 lb. of pure love and joy). Gardening a little bit, dinner with my husband, just two of us and a late movie..
19. If you were a flower what would you be?
White peonies.
20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favorite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love.
"You must leave your life spherically. In many different directions, with passion in everything you touch...." Federico Fellini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...