Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 20, 2009

SketchCrawl 24: Results


























WOW, I can't even express how amazing yesterday was! Started with some quality one on one time with my sketchbook. The LA group went to Grand Central Market, Bradburry building (used in Blade Runner), and a couple of us went to a hilltop garden across the street to see a beautifully lit skyline (yay magic hour). Then after that I attended the top notch Terrible Yellow Eyes show at Nucleus. What an amazing show one of the best I've seen of today's artist. Met a lot of wonderful people and had my mind blown many times talking about art. Oh it was AMAZING, I'm still smiling about it. :D

Hope everyone else had a spectacular day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...