Your Ad Here

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sorry for the Lack of Updates

So.... at the moment I'm living out of a hotel.
In brief our lease ended, got a new place lined up, it didn't work out. So all our stuff is in storage (including all my art supplies minus a handful of pens, one small sketchbook and one big sketchbook). Now we're just waiting to get into our new apartment and we added a roommate. So everything should be back to normal by mid December! Yay :]
Sorry about the infrequency of posts this past month. In queue I have 3 drawing sessions to share and I'm sure the pile will be mounting by the time I'm able to scan again. Curiously enough we just got a new scanner/printer but I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to get this little piece of a laptop to run Photoshop AND scan. Not to mention IF I get the machines to cooperate I'm pretty sure the hard drive is so full there wont be enough space left to house the images.
I miss my computer :[
But even with the missteps lately everything is wonderful. And I'm really excited and happy because today is Joe's first day at Disney! :D

Oh, and for the record sketching from a kung fu movie is the hardest thing - no one pauses even for a second, it's a good practice for memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...