Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It Feels So Great To Be Back! :-)

After weeks and weeks of what turned out to be the most spectacular and crazy journey of my life, I am back in New York! Still recovering from the transatlantic flight and a touch of flue, wondering if I will ever be able to unpack my very own mountain of suitcases (well, actually, I am half way through:-) ). I never expected to miss New York that much, it feels wonderful to be back. Feels great to be back in my Atelier surrounded by my books, fabric swatches and never ending creative mess. I missed my Blog and I missed you! Unfortunately, I had no chance to post while away. I promise to tell you everything once I finish unpacking and catching up with everything and everybody. :-)
My Atelier in New York
I had such a difficult time parting with my beautiful small flat in London, I get very attached to the places where I feel happy and free. I thought it would be a great idea to share with you exquisite pictures of "Beauties In The French Apartments" by one of the most amazing fashion photographers of the past century Mark Shaw. Until next time, everybody!









All photographes dated 1954.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...