Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Question of the Day: Your Favorite Films of 2004?


As we get closer and closer to the end of the year, and all of the inevitable end-of-the-year lists, I thought that I would re-institute the Question of the Day feature by asking everyone to list some of their favorite films for the years leading up to 2009.  I'm also doing this because Ric at Film for the Soul is on sabbatical from his wonderful Counting Down the Zeroes project and the subsequent top ten lists he asked contributors to submit.  So, I thought this would be a good venue to continue doing that.  Also, make sure to check out Tony Dayoub's blog Cinema Viewfinder as he's been rolling out his top 10 lists, showcasing the best films of the decade.  He just posted his list for 2002.  Check it out.  I've already listed my selections for 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003...so that brings us to today's question: what are your favorite films of 2004?  My list comes after the jump...




20.) Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy
19.) Man on Fire
18.) The Alamo
17.) Baadasssss!
16.) Spider-Man 2
15.) Vera Drake
14.) The Life Aquatic
13.) Spanglish
12.) Ocean's Twelve
11.) Intimate Strangers



10.) I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
9.) Million Dollar Baby
8.) The Aviator
7.) I Heart Huckabees
6.) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
5.) Spartan
4.) Sideways
3.) Collateral
2.) Kill Bill vol. 2
1.) Undertow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...