Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday In The City And The Best Christmas Windows Of 2009!

Every year around Christmas time my girlfriends and I set aside a very special Sunday when we meet each other for lunch in the City to exchange gifts, news, have some martinis, a little bit of gossip and, of course, to shop! We have done it for so many years now that it seams that Christmas Season is not really complete without this very special Sunday.I love my girls. I feel so grateful to have my fantastic and very talented girlfriends Isabella, Adel, Tamara, Lucia and Nicky in my life. And so today we had lunch at Frederick's - beautiful little place on Madison Avenue I would highly recommend to anybody! After lunch we spent countless hours shopping for the rest of the gifts and marveling at spectacular Christmas decorations. There is nothing like New York at Christmas Time! :-)
One of my most favorite things during Christmas Season is to window shop. I always find the most spectacular window displays at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales and Tiffanies. There are so magical and festive, they bring so much joy and beauty into the Season!I thought it would be a great idea to share with you pictures of the Christmas dispalys in New York City. I am terrible at taking pictures, but fortunately I came across pictures of the Holiday dispalys in New York 2009 done by very talented photographer Laurence Forcione. I hope your Holiday Season is filled with magic and happiness :-). Please, do not forget to enter my Christmas give away and until next time everybody!:-)
Window at Bloomingdales
Window At Bloomingdales
Window At Bergdorf Goodman
Window At Ralf Lauren
Window At Bergdorf Goodman
Window At Saks Fifth Avenue
Window At Tiffany
Window At Tiffany
Windows At Bergdorf Goodman

Window At Barneys New York
Window At Barneys New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...