Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 19, 2009

You are What you eat

I walked into a Pie shop while doing my laundry
half the inside is covered in mirrors

I had French Fries.


I noticed a box of Happy Hands.
The one I saw was black & white though.

The HH palms are made by Emerald
with accent on the E
and accent on the ra
note Emerald City
PPP

Next thing I notice is a guy with a Bengal Tiger
patch on his jacket

He had Canted Squares on his other shoulder


and a Hawk or Falcon embroidered on his pants pocket

another guy had on a NY (OZ) cap

someone else had a #72 jacket


This was framed on the wall
but not cropped


this was also framed on the walls


this sat on the Coca Cola Refrigerator


all the sconces had red plastic roses
standing in them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...