Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doing My Happy Dance! Awards, Awards And More Awards!

Photograph by Garance Dore
A little while ago in the mail I received an envelope with a beautiful card, notifying me that I have been nominated by my clients and readers of Juli B luxury magazine for 2010 Style Award. It appears to be that Juli B nominations in 2010 Style Award are presented to "preeminent people, businesses, services with exceptional style in the Fashion, Beauty, Design and other categories." The ceremony will be held in New York City sometime in 2010. This is my first nomination ever and,to be honest, I was thrilled to find my name in the list of nominees next to the names of Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Alice Temperley and many other wonderful designers. I realize that nomination is not a victory, but I am so very happy that my clients think of me as to be worthy of this Award! Doing my happy dance! :-)
I was also thrilled to receive Award from beautiful "La Petite Plume". Thank you, darling for your generosity and elegance. I accept this Award with great pleasure and gratitude! "La Petite Plume" is a beautiful Blog you simply have to check it out!:-)
I have also was so grateful and happy to receive this fabulous Award from amazing "Fabulous Finds Gal" - one of my favorite Blogs :-). Thank you for thinking of me! And what a great way to start my week.I feel so very loved! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...