Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Very Own Moulin Rouge Moment! :-)

Did this ever happen to you? You are walking down the street feeling all confident and beautiful. You know that your makeup is perfect, you are wearing fabulous hat and your new sky high platform YSL booties...When suddenly you catch your reflection in the window of the chocolate boutique and notice that your skirt on the back is lifted up and stuck in your tights and your entire backside is exposed !!! To make myself less embarrassed I have decided to call this unfortunate incident "my very own Moulin Rouge moment!" . I am still recovering knowing that I, probably, MoulinRouged for a good 10 blocks before that chocolate boutique happened. Wishing you all fantastic weekend !:-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...