Your Ad Here

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Inspiration Board For 2010

I always keep an inspiration board in my Atelier. Being a very visual person it helps to have the reminder of so many sources of beauty and inspiration in front of my eyes. :-) Here is what I have today on my Inspirational Board: 1. Dolls. This doll was made by my friend and fantastic artist Tamara Pivnuk.
2. Merry-Go-Round
3. Expectation of Fall
4. Drops Of Rain
5. Pointee Shoes
6. Flamenco Dancers
7. Paintings By Henry De Toulouse Lautrec
8. Russian Actress Vera Kholodnaya
9. Beautiful Cup Of Tea
10. Young Pierre Balmain
11. Books On Fashion

12. Vintage Gems
13. Luxurious Fabrics
14. Candle Light
15. Butterflies
16. Chocolates :-)
17. Lonely Bike Rides :-)
18. Russian Nesting Dolls (Matryoshkas) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...