Your Ad Here

Friday, March 19, 2010

Meet The Bond Girl !!!

I have never liked cars. Cars do not inspire me, I've always found them too aggressive and boring . My husband, probably, would be the first to tell you that I am not able to see the difference between Toyota and Maserati. :-))) My inability to appreciate cars to this day fascinates Ray. And so, I have made a decision to abandon the idea of driving the car all together and find a new, more inspiring kind of transportation suitable for me. Perhaps, this beautiful, pink pony ? :-)
Or, maybe, very well behaved feathery Ostrich? :-)))
Or even this magical Unicorn?:-)))
Inspired by the girls on scooters in London and Paris...
By this beautiful photograph of Audrey ...
And numerous pictures of "Girls on scooters" by The Sartorialis...

I am super excited to introduce to you my very own new, beautiful, pink, inspiring, fun and oh, so amazing Scooter. It came yesterday and the minute I saw it in person - it was love from first the very first sight! Isn't she gorgeous?I decided to call her the Bond Girl and even ordered licence plates that will read "BondGirl". :-) I have to thank wonderful Haute World for finally convincing me to make my choice via her phenomenal post on Lanvin February Windows Paris, France .
I am wishing all of you wonderful weekend. I have my girlfriends coming to my house this Saturday for a little "red lipstick" party. I am looking forward to it very much especially since my life lately has been so hectic and so incredibly busy.
I absolutely adore beautiful hats in this Vogue editorial( car aside! :-) ). Every one of them is so delicious!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...