Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Time Issue + Exciting News!!!

When I saw this photo I thought to myself that somebody,probably, hid in the bushes while I was passing by and snapped this picture of me running my endless errands! :-)))) I secretly hope it was Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist. :-)Yes! This is exactly how my day looks like! If I could make my hats while running I absolutely would ! :-) I do have very exciting news to share with you:
I am opening a new Atelier of my dreams in a beautiful new location :-). Pictures and details are to come very soon, but right now I am spending my days packing my hats for the big move, managing my construction team and making millions of decisions! Yesterday I decided to wear my "Sweet Memories" hat. I had to order ceiling tile and floor panels from one of the local construction companies. I wish you could see the faces of the rough Irishmen when I walked into the showroom. :-))) They went out of their way to help me, they even brought their only clean chair for me so that I could make my selection comfortably.:-)Perfect gentleman!

I am wishing you week full of joy and excitement. I know that mine will fly by in a blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...