Your Ad Here

Friday, April 23, 2010

Introducing "Grace". :-)

I usually receive a lot of e-mails asking me to post new hats created in my Atelier besides those Collections that are already posted on my website. And so, here is my very first post introduction of a new hat.:-) When I saw this image of Grace Kelly several weeks ago in one of my favorite Blogs The Errant Aesthet, I immediately knew the hat that simply had to be created. I was touched by divine inspiration. :-) I named her Grace.
Photographed in my new Atelier, "Grace" is made out of lush velvet in the most beautiful shade of pink with silk lining. It can be ordered in my Atelier in the variety of colors: wine red, sky blue, royal blue, emerald green and, of course black and white. I have to say that "Grace" was such a pleasure to work with.:-) Remember my post on the "Secret Lives Of Hats" ?
Well, "Grace" is a perfect example of the "unexpected" hat. I did not have a sketch or a slightest idea what the final result would look like. Instead, I chose material and allowed "Grace" to decide how she wanted to look. :-) Well, she is a beauty just like the Lady who inspired her. I am wishing every body beautiful weekend filled with inspirations and joy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...