Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New-York Blues :-)

My friend Isabella loves Blue Martinis. She insists that Blue Martini is "the most fabulous thing that was ever invented since Prada Fairy Shoes" . :-) In March Isabella celebrated her 30Th Birthday with spectacular Blue Martini Party in Manhattan. That is how I got introduced to what from now on I think of as one of my favorite drinks. :-) (Pomegranate Martini still holds #1 for me! ). After my very first Blue Martini the design of this little number was floating in my head asking to be created. Not only floating but haunting me in my dreams for the entire week after Isabella's party. I simply had to get it out!!! :-)
And so, in case you would ever need a beautiful, delicate little hat for your very own Blue Martini Party, I introduce to you this fabulous little creation inspired by Blue Martini and made in rich pallet of blues and greens. :-) It has beautiful french veil with emerald and blue crystals and silk lining. This hat was also photographed in my Atelier.:-) She is even more beautiful in person.

Considering the fact that it is Tuesday, I am wishing everybody wonderful week ahead. :-) I do, however, recommend to try Blue Martini once Friday is here. I promise, you will not regret it. As for me, I will be making one for myself tonight ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...