Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gallery Girls: Super Girl + Wonder Woman

Finally went to the late night drawing salon downtown. It was a pretty good set up but a bit too late for me (10-1), I was starting to get pretty sleepy by the end. One thing that I think helped me stay awake as long as I did though was an awesome "mini" burger and fries for only $5, it was a full meal for me.
I might go again if there's another awesome theme but I just found it a bit slow for my taste. 25 min poses with about 5 min breaks in between, just doesn't allow for much variation, luckily there were two models. You could move around but its a bit packed and I don't like getting in the way. I would recommend getting there early to grab a good spot/table. Oh and it's a suggested $10 donation, which is a great price for what you're getting. And everyone there was really nice and supportive, I probably met more people the first time there than at any other drawing sessions. I'm super shy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...