Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Star Cup


JIM: This is the newest sync video for Radio8Ball done my Jake and myself. It is not done. I was too pressed for time and had to wrap it up in time to make the Radio8Ball show tonight with C Thomas Howell. I plan to finish it tomorrow and repost it.

Amazing enlightened work as usual Jake.

But I still thing it rocks. Just needs a bit more polishing (some edits/ more graphic explanation/ more music mixes etc...). If you wonder what the Jazzy tune is for most of the video it's SUN RA and THE SOLAR ARKESTRA'S ON JUPITER.

I wanted to have it posted before Lost ends tonight. So here it is:

Stargazers present STAR CUP....

Star Cup - C Thomas Howell from Syncwinnipeg on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...