Your Ad Here

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks, whoever you are...


Browsing the blogosphere today I noticed that the LAMB blog is doing their annual Lammy's.  I knew this was coming down the pike, and yet I just don't care enough about nominating myself for these kinds of things.  Oh, that doesn't mean I think they aren't fun and cool rewards for hard working bloggers...they're just not for me; or, let me put it another way: as goddamn cheesy as it sounds I don't do this for things like Lammy's.  That being said, I read the nominations today, and no I didn't see my name on there for the final cut, but I did see my blog name down there for a number of categories:

Best Blog Name
Best Blogathon
Brainiac Award
Best Blog
Best Writer

Wow.  My point is...I didn't do this.  I didn't pimp myself out, here. So, whoever did throw my name out there for these: Thank you!  I appreciate it.  It's nice to know that what I'm doing here, tucked away in top northwest corner of the country, is being read and appreciated by people. It means a lot. Only two weeks left of school and work...then it's a whole lot of blogging.  I look forward to coming back to this as a full time hobby.  See ya in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...