Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome! Virtual Tour Of My Millinery Salon. :-)

It is with great pleasure, as promised, I welcome you to my Millinery Salon. :-) You can click on any picture to see it in larger resolution. Here, in my Atelier, I create all my hats and work on my collections. Aesthetics are very important to me. I always pay great attention to details because I believe that the details make the magic happen. And so, I choose to surround myself with beauty.
I used a lot of French vintage furniture to display my hats. This beautiful vintage French table used to live in my library in my house before I decided to bring it to my Atelier. :-)

This is one of the most gorgeous hats I have ever created. Pictures, no matter how good they are, do not do her any justice. Her Name is "Renata. Goddess. How I Fell In Love". At the price of $1,250 I recreated it 5 times for my customers in France, Russia and Australia.

I chose to display a good part of my millinery block collection for everybody to see. I think of them as beautiful little pieces of Art. They have been each handmade in Great Britain. Every time I order a new one I feel like a child waiting for the gift! :-) I order all of my blocks from the Master who knows how to create a perfect block - Owen of Guy Morse-Brown. He is the best blockmaker on all 5 continents. Owen has no boundaries to his creative magic. I have also designed this beautiful hat boxes you see on top of the closet. Watercolor drawings on silk.:-)
"Grace"
Needle and threads - two of my very important tools. I do not use sewing machines. I create each hat by hand only. :-)

This is my working table - it is also vintage French table and that is where I create my hats every day. I decided to work not behind closed doors in the separate room, but instead to work right in the Atelier where my customers can see me design and create. My greatest wish is to elevate the process of hat creation to an ART.
"Hat Tree"

Waiting aria for my customers. Here the first steps of collaboration with the customer begins. If you could only know how many wonderful friendships were brought to me by my hats. :-)
Jeweled "Noel" displayed on a small French vintage side table.
My Inspirational Board.I have wrote about it so many times in my Blog, it is now time to actually show what it looks like. The crown tags you see on the picture above were painted for me by wonderful Renee. She has an amazing store on Etsy named "Painted by Renee" . :-)
Front window display. I change my displays every month to a new theme. "Jeweled Summer" became the theme of this display. This fabulous mannequin in amethyst velvet was ordered by me in Great Britain - it is truly one of the most magnificent pieces I have ever seen.
Second part of the "Jeweled Summer" display in the second window.
My front door. :-) My doors are always open to you and you are welcome to visit me any time. I have an incredibly busy week ahead of me, but I look forward to every single moment of it. Have a wonderful week everybody! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...