Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Au Revoir :-) . Signing Off For The Summer.

For the past several weeks I have been working very long hours on numerous things. One of this things that proved to be the most difficult and time consuming is the creation of my third Collection. So far, I am thousands miles away from being pleased with the results...and it means that I have to put even more time, more effort and more energy into completing my Collection which has a due line of late August. This is the reason I decided to take time off blogging for just a little bit, until the end of the Summer. I wish all of you, darlings, wonderful Summer and hope to see you back in September with my new Collection, spectacular Give aways and many interesting things to share. :-) Until then - Au Revoir! :-)))

P.S. Some of the images used in this post belong to fabulous Dustjacket Attic. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...