Your Ad Here

Friday, June 18, 2010

Drawing Club: Red Sonja + Captain Kirk

Sorry for the brief absence, I've been super busy with a freelance job and a storyboarding class at the Animation Guild. Sadly could only make it to half the session for Captain Kirk last week. And this weeks Red Sonja theme was a packed. I happily stood the whole time, when you spend all day at a desk sitting its actually a nice change, might stand more often. Only thing is my hand starts to get tingly haha. So anyway, I also decided to post some of my less finished pencil sketches for once so you can kind of see how loosely I start.

Have a wonderful weekend!

DON'T FORGET PRES-AID IS SUNDAY!!
come out if you can, and tell your friends!

Other events this weekend:
* Toy Story 3 now showing
* SILA Art in The Park Saturday 9-11am
* Enchante opening at Gallery Nucleus Saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...