Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Aisha - movie stills

Sonam Kapoor - L'oreal Ad

The official site for the upcoming Aisha has released more images presumably from the film set. I'm still not sure when the film will be released in North America since from what I've read, I assume the August 6th launch date refers only to India.
I already knew that Sonam Kapoor (Aisha) was the daughter of actor Anil Kapoor but I also just discovered that she has previously acted with Abhishek Bachchan, who co-starred with her father in Om Jai Jagadish. Anil was Om and Abhishek was his younger brother Jagadish. This is one of my fave Bollywood films, one I much preferred to Bride & Prejudice incidentally.
Sonam Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan


Images from Aisha's movie set...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...