Your Ad Here

Monday, July 19, 2010

how to make a dress out of your boyfriend's t-shirt he innocently left at your place.

well my boyfriend now has one less shirt to wear to the gym. sorry, dear. but at the same time i have one more dress to wear in this extremely hot weather. haha.


sorry for the quality of the picture, it's just my macbook's built-in camera. nevermind, i love it. and i stole my mom's belt for it - and for good. 

umm i decided i adore floral prints. starting today. i wore my new mango floral skirt and loved it. like for real, for the not-really-umpteenth time i felt kinda attractive. or something like that. so i collected a few floral pictures i like - i'll make a whole post for them later today. now here's me wearing my floral skirt.

later. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...