Your Ad Here

Monday, July 12, 2010

My First Storyboard... you've been warned

So I have been debating on whether or not to post these. And decided since it was my first attempt, why not show it. Then I'll be able to track my progress, which is kind of the whole point of my blog anyway :]
The story changed a lot while I was developing it, primarily in regards to the characters personalities, relationships, and ages (as seen in these early development sketches to the right). So bare with me and this incomplete board. We had a critique last Wednesday which was REALLY helpful and made me see a lot of things I had overlooked. But these are the original boards I pitched. I did get some compliments on my sketching and pitching skills but now I need to focus on what really matters in boarding, the STORY! I have a lot to learn but it is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to it.


*there were some technical difficulties when trying to upload these so sorry about all the individual images, I tried to make it less involved but Blogger kept shrink them so some couldn't be clicked and others you couldn't see what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...