Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paris Fashion Week Survival Kit. On My Way To France.

I have a difficult day ahead of me: first, trunk show at Henry Bendel immediately after which I am boarding a plane to Paris. Wish me much luck because I have never transported Collection overseas before and it will be very challenging. Well, weekend of packing my luggage and here they are - several things that will make my trip easier and will help me to feel my usual self. :-)))
Turban hat. I will write a separate post on the subject of chic turbans, but for now, I have to say that bad hair day NEVER happens if you have turban hat travelling with you. The best part about the turban is that it makes you look perfect in less than a minute (that's how long it takes t0 put it on.). Mine is in deep chocolate velvet. :-)
I have also decided to take my beloved Lanvin velvet orange coat from Fall Winter 2005. I absolutely adore it. Perfect for Fall, even more so perfect for Fall in Paris. :-) And, of course, matching earrings from the same collection add an instant touch of glamour.
Another one of my favorites and a new addition to my statement pieces is this multi strand pearl necklace by Vera Wang you see here on the picture. I usually never pack much clothes, but I do pack substantial amount of accessories. :-)))
Yes, I know!!! It is raining in Paris, but who cares! How could I not pack my new YSL sandals? So very inpractical of me. :-)
And this gorgeous YSL pumps. This pair is a new addition to my shoes collection this Fall. The color is absolutely beautiful and I am planning to pair it with my orange Lanvin coat. :-)))
Red lipstick. I simply can not travel without several shades of red lipstick in my make up case.

This little guy is my best friend when it comes to travelling. Mini steamer - I take it with me everywhere. It helps to keep my clothes wrinkle free and not to worry about ironing at all.
I am wishing you all wonderful week and looking forward to coming back with many things to tell and to share. So very excited (and a bit scared) to live the experience of presenting my new Collection during the Paris Fashion Week. Many kisses from New York!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...