Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where My Muse Lives.

My Muse lives in many places. Sometimes I meet her in the box of chocolates or even in the box of my new beautiful shoes. Sometimes I see a shadow of her walking in my garden wearing pearls. Often she appears sitting on the rim of my martini glass. Once I even found her in my old suitcase filled with old, forgotten family photographs. :-))) . One of the most beloved places of my Muse is my collection of quotes. Here are few of them: a touch of inspiration and light.
"I don't want to be reasonable. There is plenty of time for that in the grave. What I want is adventure, innovation, foolishness and discovery." - Mirabel Osler

" A woman should never be seen eating or drinking, unless it be lobster salad and Champagne, the only true feminine and becoming viands"- Lord Byron
"Kill all my demons and my angels might die too." - Tennessee Williams
" I speak the truth not as much as I would, but as much as I dare and I dare a little bit more as I grow older."- Michel de Montaigne
"Here was a great woman: a magnificent, generous, gallant, reckless, fated fool of a woman...She ran ahead where there where no paths." - Dorothy Parker
" In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing." - Oscar Wilde
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures." - Oscar Wilde
"My style icon is anyone who makes a bloody effort." - Isabella Blow.
...I am wishing all of you a beautiful week full of creative inspiration and joy.
P.S. I would like to thank The Errant Aesthete for being a sours of constant inspiration .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...