Your Ad Here

Friday, October 8, 2010

And The Fabulous Winner Is.....: -))

It is such an overwhelming feeling of joy to wake up in New York on this beautiful sunny Fall day. I am still recovering from my very intense, "out of the body" Paris journey.:-). Still unpacking, still trying to get my thoughts in order, still wondering if Paris really happened. Just in case, once in a while I am looking at the pile of tickets, business cards of the people I met, Hotel receipts, several boxes of Laduree (some empty, some still full)....
Before I will start telling you all about my experience, I thought I would announce the winner of the Mystery Box Give Away! :-))) And so without further ado the lucky girl who will receive a Mystery Box filled with unexpected treasures is amazing Dustjacket Attic !!! Congratulations, darling! Please, e-mail me with your mailing address at info@anyacaliendo.com :-))). I am wishing everybody wonderful weekend and let it be as beautiful as this Friday in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...