Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bill Nighy - video interview

I loved watching this 30 minute interview which made me laugh out loud more than once. Bill Nighy sat down to chat about his acting career in BAFTA Life in Pictures.

He successfully frustrated me as Col. Osborne in He Knew He Was Right,
stole the show as the Earl of Clincham in The Young Visiters,
and was entertaining as the washed up rock star in Love Actually.


He's been in such blockbusters as Pirates of the Caribbean and will be in the upcoming Harry Potter films. Other films in his 100 acting credits on IMDb include: The Lost Prince, Glorious 39, I Capture the Castle, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gideon's Daughter, The Girl in the Cafe and State of Play.

Definitely one of my favourite actors! When I first started watching the interview, I thought he might be more serious than my initial estimation but he impressed me even more with his wit and humility!




Pic gallery
Many faces of Bill Nighy at Sydney Morning Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...