Your Ad Here

Friday, October 22, 2010

The BOX. Accessory Exhibit. Paris Fasion Week.

This is, probably, the only time I enjoyed staying in the Box. :-))) THE BOX - is one of the leading places for the best accessory labels and my place of choice to present my new Collection during this past Paris Fashion Week. Located on Rue Cambon, literally,just few steps away from Coco's address, this phenomenal exhibition seemed like a Fairy Tale land to me. I know that many of you think that actual runway shows have far more energy, but I would strongly disagree.



Please, meet Muriel Piaser - the director of THE BOX and a very chic lady who was so very generous to me. THANK YOU, Muriel! I am looking forward to many more great exhibitions and collaborations in the future. :-))) The video you see above is the actual video of what THE BOX looks like. It is from the previous season because the new video is still in production and I will display is as soon as it will be ready. Everything looks exactly like this Paris Fashion Week and gives you a great insight in what was happening around me this October. :-)

Here is my fabulous morning cup of coffee. :-)The exhibition had a great energy about it. I love runway shows, but have to say that I love accessoiry exhibitions the best. During the Paris Fashion Week exhibitions like THE BOX are closed for general public, but open for accredited press, buyers from all over the world, stylists, editors, designers...

This way, for the entire duration of the exhibition you get not only display your Collection, but also meet so many extrordinary people, talk to them, go to the parties, exchange ideas and form new collaborations. You do not get to do all of this things by watching runway show.

I was asked not to photograph stands in detail because everything displayed must be kept a secret until the new fashion season will come to its beginning. I though the general view would give you an idea of how thngs are done in Paris.

I could only wish that New York would follow the foot steps of Paris. Everything to the very last detail was beyond perfection.

Here is just a tiny little bit of my display. My Collection was displayed on crystal stands and vintage french manniquine heads. Did I mention that presentation is one of the most important things there is when it comes to presenting new Collection? :-)

The entire time I could not get enough of this ultra thin cashmere scarfs in the most gorgeous pallets you can imagine. if I could I would bring home every one of them!!!

Here is couple of hats from my previous Collection I took with me and wore in Paris. I wish I could express to you how the entire world transformes around you when you wear a hat like this. I got so much "gorgeous!", "magnifique!" and "fantastic!" - enough to last me the entire year. :-)))

Every day was filled with surprises, new discoveries, new friends and creative energy. :-))) In my next post I will tell you more about 5 fabulous lunches, unexpected people and one very unfriendly collegue of mine. : -) Wising everybody spectacular weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...