Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chanel spring 2011
















more: vogue

Years ago, in middle school, I remember getting acquainted to a girl named Chanel. Not knowing a thing about fashion, I was still quick to respond, "Oh, like the brand"! A few minutes in the conversation, I asked if she would ever consider getting a Chanel logo tattoo. She glanced & said, "I wish, but my mom said she'd peel it right off with a butter knife" !

 Well, looking at this Chanel spring collection, if I were able to respond to that now, I would not only urge her to get the iconic logo to match her name, but I would personally take her, myself. ;)

Some of the first outfits look as if they were designed by Cruella DeVille (in a good way). And then there are the soft tweeds with fine feather trims, lace, which I j'adore. Along with the "very Chanel" blacks/whites, the light blue and yellow dresses look both fun and chic. Oh, & how amazing is that black clutch? ooh la la

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...