Your Ad Here

Friday, November 26, 2010

Dolls Lost In The Magic Garden. Divine Creatures. Part 1

 This cobalt blue jeweled Serpent Hat was also designed by me as a part of my new Collection "The Secret Lives of Dolls". The fantasy of The Magic Garden I had since forever in combination with never ending fascination with divine creatures named Serpents became an inspiration behind this hat. Here you see one of the dolls lost in the Magic Garden, wearing spectacular Dior gown (which I wore previously for the Apollo Circle Ball in the Metropolitan Museum of Art), wondering if she will be lucky to have an unexpected rendezvous with  the divine creature. :-)))
 This hat required meticulous work as each sequin and each jewel had to be sewn in by hand, of course. Every time I have a pleasure of making a certain design become reality I take a journey along with it...
 I remember when I was 5, my Grandmother used to take me to the Forrest to pick wild strawberries.I would always imagine that I am not at all in the woods, but instead - in the Magic Garden full of kind, wonderful creatures, beauty and magic where every wish comes true.
 Time has passed, but I still believe in the Magic Garden. I really do. :-) My new designs help me to show you what it would look like if one day I would be able to find it. Nothing but beautiful hats and Dior gowns!
 One of the greatest luxuries in life is the ability to dream on. It doesn't require money or much of anything really.  All you need to do is to close your eyes and find this place in your heart that makes you absolutely happy.
 So, dream on! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...