Your Ad Here

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lanvin x H&M fashion show & after party

check out more photos via fashionising, style

Anna Dello Russo in pink
& Elisa Sednaoui

While the anticipation for the Lanvin collaboration with H&M is at its peak for a lot of people, after viewing the photos from the fashion show, I'm "on to the next one" a la Jay Z's song. Although a lot of dresses would be great for New Year's Eve parties & some cocktail parties, it's a little flamboyant for my taste. Don't get me wrong, I love everything from the presentation, the creative ads, to a lot of the looks, but I don't see myself actually wearing it (excluding the dresses I posted on top, which I love). I like to be sincere when I post photos on my blog, and not base it primarily on the hype. Will any of you guys be visiting H&M stores up & early tomorrow? Let me know how that goes !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...