Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Atelier For BG Magazine. Picnic Gotica Style. November Issue.

 Have you noticed how popular were masks this Fall? I, of course, attribute it to the Masked Ball  French Vogue held in celebration of its 90th Birthday this past October. This mask  is a perfect example of why I love what I do: I get to do unexpected, strange, completely out of the box things!
 And so when BG Magazine requested a mask for their Picnic Gotica Style editorial, I simply could not  stay aside. One sleepless night and - voila! Here you see it : the mask created out of Chantilly lace, encrusted with pearls and embellished with two large handmade roses. Just what you need for a picnic that is if you are doing it Gotica Style.:-))))
 I have attached two types of veiling to the mask giving stylist more options on creating more or less drama.
 Here is the rest of the editorial: love it or hate it, but you have to agree: picnic on the dark side can be fantastic too.
      Wishing everybody wonderful week ahead!:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...