Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Recent Favorite Blogger - Toni.




okay, i know i planned to post these blogger series weekly, but i couldn't take not posting this, so i decided to do this on a daily basis for a while.
let's meet Toni, the editor of SSSSHT.COM. she's a very nice girl, editing a fantastic blog, and she also looks fabulous. visit her blog, it totally worths it! ;)



Q: Who are you into real life?
My name is toni and I'm a 21 year old blogger from Vienna/Austria. I'm working as an event manager for two years now and I'm still in love with my job. Actually I'm this typical kind of girl living in a big city with dreams and wishes like many others out there too.

Q: What led you to start blogging?
I first started blogging when I was 13 but quit again very soon since I wasn't quite sure what to write about and in addition, I'm very untalanted in writing in general. This is why my blog is more like a photoblog. I think pictures can say so much more than words.

Q: What are the biggest pros and cons of blogging?
Blogging gives me the opportunity to publish my creative mindfick, whether if its what Im wearing, what I think is beautiful or what I'd really recommend. It makes me happy when people like what I do and there's nothing better than a few new followers who appreciate what you do.
On the other hand it's very much hard work too and I learned this quite fast. A blog can't exist without any readers or comments. And no one will notice you until you don't pull the attention on you. This is what I'm working at at the moment.

Q: How would you describe your personal style in real life?
My personal style is very easy and simple. I'm not into these whole fashion styles which you could never wear in your daily life. I love things that are cosy and simple but still look great. I'm all into natural colors. This season my fav color is definitely grey!

Q: How would you describe your blog in a few words?
I think the 3 words that describe my blog best are:simple, written with passion and love but still edgy :)


what do you think? have you seen her blog already? opinions? also, comment what you think about the series :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...