Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Band Perry Score First #1 Hit


The Band Perry's "If I Die Young" has finally ascended to the peak of Billboard's country songs chart after a 29-week climb.

It's the first No. 1 for siblings Kimberly, Reid and Neil Perry and also the first for Republic Nashville, a new label launched as a partnership between Universal Republic and Nashville-based Big Machine Records. The trio had even more to celebrate this week when Kimberly Perry was nominated in the best country song category for writing the hit.
_____
I called it when I first heard this song! I said Lady Antebellum had some competition making its ways up the charts and some of you laughed at me. My turn to laugh now. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...