Your Ad Here

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas letter from Richard Armitage

Showing us yet again what a classy gentleman he is, Richard Armitage has taken the time to send a Christmas message to his fans.
You can read it at RichardArmtageOnline

<-- gorgeous wallpaper by spikesbint

For Christmas, I received a "Thornton > Darcy" tshirt from a dear friend and when I noticed that it didn't fit me, I offered it to my daughter. I'm lucky that she shares my love for period films but she took one look at it and wrinkled her nose since in her mind, Pride and Prejudice reigns supreme. She still hasn't forgiven me for ranking P&P lower than my favourite "Wives and Daughters". And I do love "North and South" so yes, I would emphatically say,
"Thornton > Darcy"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...