Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Movies in a Minute: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

Hey, guys. No new posts this week, sorry--I've been taking it easy. But in honor of Xmas this weekend, check out this classic (NOT old) blog post on Home Alone 2!


Kate McCallister: "Peter, do you think we should do anything for Kevin? I feel so guilty for leaving him at home last year."

http://www.toplessrobot.com/context_00001_home_alone_2_lost_in_new_york.jpg

Peter McCallister: "Don't worry. I gave him my old tape recorder. He thinks it's a great new toy and it didn't cost us anything. Well, off to Florida tomorrow. Kevin, go get your tie out of the bathroom so your whole family can verbally abuse you for not reacting to Buzz's humiliation of you with gentle good humor."

http://www.madfishestheblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/homealone2.jpg

Uncle Frank: "Get out of here you nosy little pervert, or stuff some singles in the shower curtain, because I'm not giving all this away for free!"

Kate: "Oh no, we slept in again!"

Kevin: "My parents are on that flight! And my boarding pass is...somewhere."

Airline Security: "Go on in. You look trustworthy."

Osama Bin Laden: "And you guys at the convention laughed at me when I came up with my grand plan. You said, no, Osama, go for the empty cornfield in Kansas. Now who's laughing, eh? Eh?"

Kevin: "I'm in New York? Oh no. I did it again. OK, time to check in at the Plaza. Credit card fraud? You got it."

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj83yWCSlCBFBtJx-dqexBapwEY6-aPG7QygxmPfeoCPEvaJfLYMo7bPw0pG-Uqr1VWB_N3QCMwCtu1n0hyphenhyphenPg52dzd1jE1bmJ8Qlv6j2W-2Ejd_qzGvqTdPJcOhD1tdJb_DCVNprokXXOQ4/s320/tim+curry.jpg

Mr. Hector: "There's something not quite right about that young boy. I'm going to make it my life's mission to unmask him. Cedric, watch him like a hawk."

Kevin: "Excuse me, why were you going through my bag?"

http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsS/15459-8695.gif

Cedric: "I thought there might be a non demeaning movie role in there for me?"

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2_5wffCajjGAHSEOFkE1fS8HeDIHHWYoXK7ffwovYjxSy3Eu1_Jw636rjq3tF2FiqAJIVsIIwsHGUVVsbnQjN_ZlQIG7WIU_1YWiAp0k4RqFEdc5W5jWgrexV5n_214iZR0CFXEnSOpo/s400/home+alone5.jpg

Kevin: "Sick. An old man Marley doppleganger who's also a vector for bird flu. Well, time for shopping!"

Mr. Duncan: "My, my. Where did you get all that money?"

Kevin: "Uh. Lots of grandmothers. I'm part Mormon. So what's with this Mr. Duncan? Is this store an extension of Neverland Ranch or what?"

Mr. Duncan: "Well, you see, Mr. Duncan is a kindly old man who loves to talk about himself in the third person. He loves kids so much that every Christmas, in between serving F.A.O. Schwartz with lawsuits, he just takes the money from the cash registers and brings it to the children's hospital. Oh, take an ornament from Mr. Duncan's tree. The turtle doves are especially exquisite."

http://clashofthetitans.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/homealone2_l.jpg

Harry: "Look who it is. A witness to last year's crime and someone who also tortured us on several occasions. Let's get involved in his life again."

http://media.jinni.com/movie/home-alone-2-lost-in-new-york/home-alone-2-lost-in-new-york-1.jpeg

Kevin: "Oh no! Marv and Harry! And I forgot to buy Marv a Hanukkah gift."

Mr. Hector: "What's the matter? Not cute enough to pass off a...stolen credit card?"

Kevin: "Angels with Filthier Souls, don't fail me now."

http://www.culch.ie/images/Angels001.jpg

Johnny: "You was here. And you were smooching with my brother. You've been smooching with everyone. Cheeks. Bony Bob. Cliff."

Cliff: "It's a lie!"

Chris Columbus: "Oh, man. Is there anything that can't be made funnier by homophobia?"

Harry: "Come to Papa! We're going to waste you and then rob a toy store. Say hello to Spider for me."

Marv: "He's getting away!"

Harry: "No, he's going into pre-tidied up by Rudy Giuliani Central Park. He's a dead man."

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2_5wffCajjGAHSEOFkE1fS8HeDIHHWYoXK7ffwovYjxSy3Eu1_Jw636rjq3tF2FiqAJIVsIIwsHGUVVsbnQjN_ZlQIG7WIU_1YWiAp0k4RqFEdc5W5jWgrexV5n_214iZR0CFXEnSOpo/s400/home+alone5.jpg

Kevin: "Help! A rock! Aah. Oh. You're not so bad."

Bird Lady: "When I take my schizophrenia medication, I'm downright chipper."

Kevin: "So what's your deal?"

Bird Lady: "Got my heart broken, and now I can't trust in love."

Kevin: "A heart is like a pair of roller skates. Use it before you outgrow them and all your friends make fun of you for not wearing neon inline roller blades."

Bird Lady: "That's good. You got any kid friendly metaphors for my alcoholism and mental issues?"

Kate: "Excuse me. What kind of idiots do you have working here?"

Mr. Hector: "Well, Cousin Itt's wife isn't the brightest, but ever since he stopped paying alimony, she's got no choice. And don't be hard on Cedric--he's not much of a bellboy. His main field of expertise is in making the copies."

Kevin: "Hey Marv and Harry? Don't mess with kids on Christmas."

Bird Lady: "And take that. Bird seed."

Kevin: "Awesome, all the loose plot points have been wrapped up before my family got here."

Buzz: "Kevin, you've taught all us a valuable lesson. Lie your way into the Plaza and then make them give you a huge suite in exchange for not suing anyone."

Kevin: "Bird Lady, here. It's a turtle dove. You keep one and I'll take the other and we'll remember each other."

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2_5wffCajjGAHSEOFkE1fS8HeDIHHWYoXK7ffwovYjxSy3Eu1_Jw636rjq3tF2FiqAJIVsIIwsHGUVVsbnQjN_ZlQIG7WIU_1YWiAp0k4RqFEdc5W5jWgrexV5n_214iZR0CFXEnSOpo/s400/home+alone5.jpg

Bird Lady: "Great. I'll hang it on the bird feces encrusted pine tree I call home."

Peter McAllister: "Kevin? YOU SPENT $967 ON ROOM SERVICE THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR ON TOP OF UNCLE FRANK'S PLANE TICKET, ALL NATURAL AIRLINE PEANUTS, AND PAIN AND SUFFERING SETTLEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN SEEN NAKED BY YOU IN THE SHOWER?"

Glad you guys enjoyed the last Home Alone post, and hope you enjoyed this one, too. As always feel free to let me know if there are any other recaps that have to happen on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...