Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 2, 2010

ramblings

Excuse the lack of blogging; Although I am in the midst of finals week--packed with projects, papers, & deadlines, I couldn't sustain from posting. If my To Do list could talk, it would be telling me to sign off blogger, immediately.  Having to avoid blogging, & scavenging through my daily-reads & fashion sites for a few days just doesn't cut it for me. So here's a cluster of photos I caught up with via bloglovin' --where you can follow my blog, here*


1. a glimpse at Tom Ford's new line in Harper's Bazaar January 2011
2.  Doutzen Kroes by Mario Testino for Allure October 2008 via noirfacade
3. Dree Hemingway by Dusan Reljin for Vogue Russia December 2010 via noirfacade
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's via  frenchfrosting


I love those Valentino shoes in the second photo--feminine with studded details !

p.s. I also updated my tumblr blog, here*

xo Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...