Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kim kardashian Black Leather Trend


Kim kardashian have  always been a fan of leather trend, and this fall Kim kardashian ’ve been incorporating it into my outfits by choosing pieces with leather accents, like this amazing LAMB leather mix dress.

Kim kardashian think it’s fun to mix different fabrics and incorporate fabrics
in accents that you might not usually wear. The dress I wore to our Los Angeles book signing had a fab leather zipper down the front and I paired an Altuzurra belt with the black Altazurra dress I wore recently in NYC to add a touch of leather to the look.
KourtneyKhloe and I experimented with mixing fabrics in our new holiday collection for Bebe, like this lace and feather dress and this silk tulip dress.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...