Your Ad Here

Friday, January 14, 2011

Mastering The Art Of Gossip Chic. "Gossip Girl" Twins.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
                       "Gossip Girl" Hat in Blue Designed by my Atelier.
I had tones of fun working on this two beauties. :-) And even more fun preparing wardrobe for the editorial. I named this hats "Gossip Girl" Twins and I think they are absolutely delicious!
Both of this hats made of yards and yards of pure Italian silk hand painted in divine watercolor roses in yellow and blue.I got almost high (yes, I know, I am a nutcase) when I saw this precious fabric for the first time. I even forgot how to breath for a second. I recall seeing flashes of the final design and even editorial picture. :-)
And it looked exactly like this!I decided that "Gossip Girls" would have to be extraordinarily chic: with fabulous bows, French veils and handmade silk roses to top it all. As you know, I am very specific about details. I think I spent twice as much time choosing outfits for the"Gossip Girls" than actually working on the hats.:-)
At the end I chose delicate twin dresses made of silk and lace, both of Antonio Marras Collection. One of the girls wore sequined Miu Miu pumps and the other wore pink Lacroix shoes. All of it I fished out of my own personal wardrobe which, lets' face it, helps tremendously when you are on the strict budget with production expenses.
"Gossip Girls" Twins are my hat toast to every women in every country on this beautiful Globe.:-) I always find it so endearing seeing girlfriends in Paris or London, New York or Moscow sitting at the tiny tables of the coffee shops, laughing, sharing and gossiping a little, of course.:-)
As a matter of fact, this is exactly what I am going to do this weekend with my girlfriends. :-) I have not seen them since last year. We are planning on shopping in New York and then dinner and Broadway play in the evening. :-)
I am wishing all of you equally wonderful weekend!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...